The Recruiting Assistant will assist in identifying great talent by using innovative selection tools and applications. This includes sourcing from various job boards, phone-screening candidates to ensure a match, scheduling interviews and tracking candidates through the hiring process.
- Screens candidates resumes and job applications.
- Coordinates and participates in job fairs in support of recruiting strategies.
- Assists in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Works on projects to improve or implement core recruiting processes and tools.
- Assists with administration of weekly informational sessions for event staff.
- Assists successful candidates with the onboarding process, including preparing documents and coordinating information sessions.
- Welcomes all new hires and follows up with new hires on the first day of work and after the first job assignment.
- Be the main point of contact for new hires answering questions about scheduling, training, uniforms, etc.
- Works closely with the human resources department to maintain the candidate database and handle any relevant paperwork.
- Maintains application tracking system (ATS)
- Posts / edits job descriptions in ATS and job boards.
- Corresponds with candidates regarding general questions.
- Greets and assists interviewees onsite.
- Follows up with candidates during the recruitment process, like shortlisting callbacks or rejection emails.
- Resolves issues such as interview cancellations swiftly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Social Media savvy.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and possess the ability to perform each essential duty with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and general understanding of federal and state hiring requirements.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with the public.
- Must have advanced computer skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Able to work under strict deadlines and/or changing priorities.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PE_920469BC-9D8B-4CB9-995E-370A10869077_21946751