The Project Manager is responsible to coordinate and manage events. Also, trouble-shoot potential problems and
rectify existing problems at event sites.
- Responsible for preparing all pre-event documentation and coordinates with Sales and Clients to ensure consistent, high-level service throughout event and post-event phases.
- Fill out post event after action reports.
- Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up selling and refer all suggestions to Sales or Senior Project Manager offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- Plan and execute events that fulfill PRO EM’s objectives.
- Working with timelines, planning and project management will be a common feature of work to ensure all event deadlines are met.
- Creation of load lists and timelines to be shipped to an event in good time, working with asset managers.
- Recommend staffing needs to Operations Manager.
- Work hand in hand with crew lead to ensure setup and takedown in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining the highest level of service and exceeding Clients expectations.
- Responsible for providing all contract updates and changes in detail to Sales and Senior Operations Assistant for events assigned.
- Provide constructive feedback and possible solutions for challenges faced at the jobsite.
- Creating a positive Team atmosphere in office and on-site.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong people-focused element to this role by liaising with event contributors, venues, vendors and
- Previous experience in event management.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and own multiple projects.
- Pro-active and shows initiative.
- Familiarity of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks to its end.
- Flexibility, working on weekends and evenings.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PE_DB7F33CE-97DA-4C62-8B61-A815B2BAC6F4_21946749