Inventory / Ops Coordinator
This position will ensure all distribution activities are met as scheduled; as well as manage dock shipping/receiving, inventory control and any other related duties.
- Subject-matter expert to perform activities related to point-of-rental (POR) system.
- Responsible for the Administrative side of Operations to include opening and closing contracts, all edits, entering in-house equipment orders in POR and assist with contract fulfillment.
- Serves as inventory support.
- Input Cycle Counts; compiling cycle count data, tracking cycle count accuracy, notifying VP Ops of discrepancies and adjustments in POR.
- Enters New Inventory into POR, as new inventory is purchased, entering the inventory into POR in a timely manner.
- Makes equipment adjustments.
- Manages inventory transfers between branches.
- Creates and maintains kits in POR.
- Shared Sub Rental Responsibility working with Operations to manage the timely return of sub rented equipment.
- Verify receipt of deliveries prior to release of delivered materials to appropriate associates.
- Supports Operations through accurate and efficient administration of estimating and ordering of services.
- Confirms estimates with Project Managers to ensure orders are correct, processed, and delivered.
- Manages day-to-day administrative tasks related to Warehouse production and Dispatching.
- Schedules and books travel arrangements for employees.
- Compiles and analyzes labor tracking data.
- Supports fleet and vehicle maintenance, rentals, tracking, and other related costs.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong people-focused element to this role by liaising with event contributors, venues, suppliers, partners.
- Problem-solving and creativity.
- Experience of working in a busy, high-pressured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active and show initiative.
- Familiarity of Word and Excel.
- Determination to ensure successful events, willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks to its end.
- Flexibility, working on weekends and evenings when needed.
- Spanish bilingual communication skills a plus.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PE_BAE7B45E-E356-4049-A550-9A5E12DC6BCA_21946749