- Subject-matter expert to perform activities related to point-of-rental (POR) system.
- Responsible for the Administrative side of Operations to include opening and closing contracts, all edits, entering in-house equipment orders in POR and assist with contract fulfillment.
- Input Cycle Counts; compiling cycle count data, tracking cycle count accuracy, notifying proper management of discrepancies and adjustments in POR.
- Enters new Inventory into POR, as new inventory is purchased, entering the inventory into POR in a timely manner.
- Makes equipment adjustments.
- Manages inventory transfers between branches.
- Creates and maintains kits in POR.
- Shared Sub Rental Responsibility working with Operations to manage the timely return of sub rented equipment.
- Verify receipt of deliveries prior to release of delivered materials to appropriate associates.
- Supports Operations through accurate and efficient administration of estimating and ordering of services.
- Confirms estimates with Project Managers to ensure orders are correct, processed, and delivered.
- Plans and manages the effective utilization of space to maximize storage capacity and drive product quality and material
- handling productivity.
- Evaluate/manage PRO EM current processes and implement changes, if necessary, with input from Management.
- Design a quality control process to inspect all incoming equipment for condition - clean, repair and return to inventory.
- Daily management of the warehouse to include asset care and staging of orders.
- Actively promotes safety awareness and ensures that safety inspections are conducted, and necessary corrective actions
- are taken.
- Compiles and analyzes labor tracking data with Operations Manager
- Supports fleet and vehicle maintenance, rentals, tracking, and other related costs with Operations Manager
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings.
- Must have strong people-focused element to this role by liaising with event contributors, venues, suppliers, partners.
- Problem-solving and creativity.
- Experience of working in a busy, high-pressured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active and show initiative.
- Familiarity of Word and Excel.
- Determination to ensure successful events, willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks to its end.
- Flexibility, working on weekends and evenings.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PE_9DAEE3E5-65B9-431C-8425-63E75FB44EAC_21946750