Field Crew Lead
The Crew Lead performs tasks involving management of crew, on-site point-of-contact for the client, physical labor at job sites and heavy construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare sites, unload erect and dismantle event equipment such as (but not limited to) structures, tenting, flooring, power and HVAC.
- Manage onsite field crew.
- Liaison between sales rep and client on-site.
- On-site point-of-contact for the client.
- Load and unload trucks on job sites.
- Unload erect and dismantle event equipment Crew Lead or Project Manager such as, but not limited to the following
- Temporary structures/tents.
- Flooring, scaffolding and staging.
- Power, distribution, and HVAC.
- Lighting and décor.
- Fencing and barricades
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to be on their feet for upwards of 8 hours a day.
- Previous tent construction and take down experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing.
- Ability to walk, climb stairs, and stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours).
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, concepts and to respond using discretion based on general and client-specific policies.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PE_BB2C762F-9706-441E-B31C-2FA38ED5CC95_21946749