The Account Executive is a sales position responsible for developing, qualifying and closing new business.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales opportunities.
- Establish new accounts by conducting cold calls, approaching prospective customers through face-to-face interaction; respond to qualified referrals, and follow-up to build/expand the sales territory.
- High level of customer service standards.
- Establish rapport with potential customers through effective communication and product knowledge to generate opportunities for revenue growth.
- Contact clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction, increase sales through cross-selling, up-selling and add-on sales.
- Highlight product features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms.
- Meet personal and company goals while working efficiently with other members of the organization.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity reports, weekly plan of action, and monthly territory analysis.
- Remain current on product knowledge and consumer preferences.
- Monitors completion by gathering information on pricing, product, and new products.
- Resolve issues with customers that result in positive feedback and improves business relationships.
- Maintain quality of service by following organizational standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years of Sales (or relevant) experience, preferably in the Event Rental Industry, DMC Industry, Catering Sales industry, Event Management/Production Industry, Hotel/Resort Group Industry, Venue Space Sales or Management Industry, or Trade Show Sales Industry. PRO EM will consider outside sales experience from other industries.
- Experienced Customer Service professional.
- Business Development experience.
- Ability to research and qualify new opportunities.
- Astute Closing skills.
- Strategic territory planning and management.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Negotiation skills.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Product knowledge.
- Detail oriented.
- Presentation skills.
- Highly energetic with the motivation to sell.
- High level of persuasiveness.
- Can work independently in an Outside Sales setting.
- Demonstrated history of outstanding professional sales achievements that aligned with
- corporate goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using personal computer and inventory control software.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PE_298C7196-EAE1-460D-A1B5-492C99046DFB_21946749